Cutout Dragonfly Wax Melt Burner
White ceramic dragonfly cutout wax melt burner with an unglazed finish. It is advisable to consider the size and depth of the bowl when adding wax to ensure it will not overrun the edges when melted.
Product Care and Safety Instructions
Instructions to use :
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Remove all packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner
- Ensure that whilst heat is being applied from below, there is a sufficient wax or oil in the glass dish or on the top at all times.
- Use with an unscented tea light
- Do not burn the tea light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep out of reach of children & pets and away from draughts
- Do not move while lit
- the wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight and/or when the wax is molten
- Extinguish the tea light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner or begins to smoke
- Never use sharp or metallic objects to remove used wax, as thiscould scratch or damage the bowl, and potentially weaken it’s texture, risking breakage when next used.