To prevent fire and serious injury you must follow these instructions:

  • Burn candle within sight. Never leave a candle unattended!

  • Never leave a burning candle near flammable materials.

  • Never touch or move a candle when its lit.

  • Keep candles away from children and pets.

  • Burn your candle on a level, heat resistant surface and never leave unattended.

  • Place burning candles at least three inches away from them.

  • Do not burn a candle more than 4 hours.

  • Do not burn a candle all away down.

  • Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.

  • Never use a candle as a night light or while you fall asleep.

  • Never use water to extinguish the candle.

  • Use a candle snuffle, don’t blow to extinguish it.